K'NEX Education Renewable Energy Set
Stimulate your children's creativity with the K'NEX Education Renewable Energy Set! Teach your students how machines work by harnessing the powers of wind, water, and solar energy!Support your children's mental and social development with the K'NEX Education DNA Replication and Transcription Set!
- 583 parts including a solar motor assembly to build nine different fully-functioning replicas of alternative energy-powered machines
- Accommodates 6-12 students working in teams and appropriate for middle and high school classrooms in grades 5-9
- STEM Concepts: renewable energy; solar, wind, and hydro power; energy storage; energy generation; clean energy; and more
- Packaged in a reusable plastic tub for quick clean-up and easy storage
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.