K'NEX Education Real Bridge Building Set
Teach your students about the art and science of bridge building while creating replicas of real-word bridges!
- 2,304 parts to build replicas of 13 real world bridges, including Golden Gate Bridge, Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Tower Bridge and more
- Accommodates 6-8 students working in teams and appropriate for middle & high school classrooms in grades 5-9
- STEM Concepts: bridge types and their characteristics, bridge history, design process, tension, load, stress, elastic limit and more
- Packaged in 2 reusable plastic storage bins with snap-on lids for quick clean-up and easy storage
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.