K'NEX Education® Makers Kit Simple Machines
Make learning more exciting and fun with the K'NEX Education Makers Kit Simple Machines, the perfect K'NEX solution for your makerspace! Discover more about the world while having loads of fun with K'NEX!Build and create real working machines that come straight from your imagination.
- 597 assorted parts that click together to build anything your students can imagine! Building ideas for 22 simple machine models included
- Enough parts for 6-12 students. Building ideas appropriate for children ages 8 and up
- Special parts include differently sized gears, pulley wheels, and flexible rods to build a paddle boat, crank fan, wheelbarrow, and more
- Packaged in a reusable plastic storage bin with a snap-on lid and dividers for easy part sorting and quick clean-up
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.