K'NEX Education Intro To Simple Machines Levers And Pulleys Set
Let your children experience endless building possibilities with K'NEX Education's Intro to Simple Machines Levers and Pulleys Set!
- Includes 178 colorful parts to make eight different replicas of real world simple machines
- Accommodates 2-3 students working as a team and appropriate for elementary classrooms in grades 3 through 5
- STEM Concepts: making work easier, mechanical advantage, effort arm, fulcrum, lever classes, pulley systems and more
- Packaged in a reusable plastic storage tray with a snap-on lid for quick clean-up and easy storage
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.
- Education Introduction to Levers and Pulleys 78610
- Education Intro to Levers and Pulleys Teachers Guide UK 78610
- Education Intro to Levers and Pulleys Teachers Guide 78610
- (German, French, Dutch versions also available. Please contact us for more details.)
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.