K'NEX Education Intro To Simple Machines Gears Set
Introduce your students to simple machines: gears!
- Includes 198 colorful parts to make seven different replicas of real world simple machines
- Accommodates 2-3 students working as a team and appropriate for elementary classrooms in grades 3 through 5
- STEM Concepts: making work easier, mechanical advantage, gear ratios, spur gears, crown gears, mechanical systems and more
- Packaged in a reusable plastic storage tray with a snap-on lid for quick clean-up and easy storage
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.