K'NEX Education® Exploring Machines Set
Students can explore how real world machines work with the K'NEX Education Exploring Machines Set!
- 1400+ parts construct 30 fully-functioning replicas of real-world machines with gears, levers, pulleys, inclined planes, and more
- Accommodates 8-12 students working in teams and appropriate for elementary and middle school classrooms in grades 5-9
- STEM Concepts: simple machines, gears, energy transfer, w=fd, effort and resistance forces, lever classes, and more
- Packaged in a reusable plastic bin with a snap-on lid for quick clean-up and easy storage
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.