K'NEX Education DNA Replication And Transcription Set
Fuel your children's love of biology with the K'NEX Education DNA Replication and Transcription Set!
- 521 pieces that aid in teaching the structure and function of the nucleic acid molecules that make up DNA and RNA
- Accommodates 2-3 students working in teams and appropriate for grades 5 through 12
- STEM Concepts: DNA structure, replication & transcription, coding, translation, mutations and more
- Packaged in a convenient storage tray for quick clean-up and easy storage
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.